Wednesday: Open Hearts & Hands

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday


Friends, I just finished my last online class for my 225h Holy Yoga Certification. It went by so fast! As much as I've learned and as much as God has changed me, my heart, my practice ... I feel like I have not learned a thing. There has to be more. There is still so much I don't know. 

As I look forward to next week, to being with all my fellow trainees and all those who've been through this training already, I am so humbled. I know I say this a lot, but Friends, I'm just a girl. I'm nothing special. The only thing special about me is that Jesus loves me! 

Here is the thing, our journey, yoga or our sanctification, is never finished. There is always something else to learn. There is always a deeper layer than were you've been before. There is always more to grow and stretch. With that being said, I cant stop thinking about where this will take me. This Holy Yoga? God did not bring me here to learn about the body. He didn't bring me here so I could be bendy. He brought me here to grow and bend and stretch. To mold me into the image of Jesus. And, even thought it would have been enough, He didn't do it just for me. He did it for you too. And I can't stop thinking about you. 

Wednesday: Would you pray with me? Would you pray for my training this week? Please pray for God to show up in a mighty way. Pray for God to open my heart to things He wants to teach me. Pray that I'll be open and grow and stretch. Pray that I will be wrung out like a rag on my mat. Whatever needs to be emptied, let it be left behind. Whatever I need to pick up, that I'll have the strength to carry it. But I know I wont have to carry it alone. 

Friends, what God is teaching me here today and there next week, it's for you. It's for me to bring back and be a better instructor. It's for me to create a space where I can move out of the way and you and Jesus can meet together on your mat. And for you to move and grown and stretch with Him. I can't stop praying for you. I've been praying for you since He called me here in this space. This yoga thing, it's not about me. It never has been. It's all about Him all about His glory. And I am ever so thankful for that. 

Pray for me Friends, because I'm praying for you. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground