Thursday: Under His Mighty Wing

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday


"But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

I only have a moment today, but this verse has been on my mind all day. As the time draws near to leaving, I'm getting a little more anxious about leaving my family and all I should pack and flying. It's not the flying that scares me, it's how close my flight landing is to the time I'm supposed to be there. Yeah, I need to be in a meeting at 12;00 and my flight lands at 12:03. You read that right. I land 3 minutes after my meeting. 

Would you pray with me? Would you pray for safe travel. Please pray for good weather. Pray for flights that take off and land on time. Pray for luggage and carry on bags. Pray for yoga mats and essential oils. Pray for good traveling buddies! Pray that God will use me to spread the gospel. Pray that I will trust that whatever happens, He is the one in control and not me. I am only along for the ride. 

There are so many of us traveling from all over. God has ordained this week. I know that He is all over this. Thank you Friends for loving me and all your encouragement! It means more to me than you'll ever know. Thank you for the emails and messages. 

Love you guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground