Sunday: Get on the Bus

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Today is the day Friends! It's here!

God has worked in me so much to get me to this day. I can't tell you ... I just sit here in tears at how loving and faithful our God is. He completes what He starts Friends. Oh how much I want you to know that and experience that in your own lives. 

This has been one amazing story from the start. God has brought many characters into this story. Some I have known for a long time and others, I may never meet this side of heaven. But isn't that just like our God? It's all His story. We just get to play a small part. I'm so thankful. 

So Friends, pray with me. Pray that as I get on this plane and fly across the country that God holds it all together in his palm. Pray that as I board that bus with my sisters and brothers in Jesus, that we'll become a family before we get off. Pray with me Friends for all the people that God has for us to minister to after we come home. Because this gift of training, this gift of loving, it's not meant for us to hoard unto ourselves. It's meant for us to share. To spread the gospel of Jesus. So pray with me Friends. 

And if you don't know Him, ask me. I would love nothing more than to tell you about my Jesus.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground